Monday, August 13, 2001

I saw myself in a broken mirror
dancing across a barbwired tightrope
pausing pirouette
over an abyss so deep
I can't see
and the hairline cracks and fractures
on this broken mirror
makes the barbwire dances and snakes
from dream to reflection to reality
I can't tell
if it is right or left
All I have remaining
is to dance at the passionate pulse's behest
the wire turn from grey to red
passion flow and obsession stain
it's raining red rain
dance flowing from my dancing feet
I could have crossed the Abyss
but Shakti is in Me
and there are universes to Unwound
and Rewound

Sans safety Nets

an inch left to go,
but I keep dancing
looking through the world
with a broken mirror
barbwire
now slippery
under my feet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home