Wednesday, July 10, 2002

Man I missed so much this summer so far!!!
it's not friggin' fare/fair
what's worse
i paid for it (fare)

toke a full lode of class (again)
but i've been a good boy, so i did hit the gym (ow, but YEAHHH!)
however, the surf and sand
beaches and bitches
movies and telly
nada
nada
nada

damn!!!!
Luckily my ears can function independently of my eyes
so I am listening to all my favourite music Yayy!!!

I love electronica.

I got the new Verve CD with the remix (by tricky et al) of big Blues Divas
like ella fitzgerald and Lady Day (Yayy!)

so its okay.

Mis(sed)opportunities

A friend invited me to go to a Pryde Parade on Victoria Island
so I can pose as his Boyfriend for whatever dramatic reasons?
But I decline ( homewerk!)
else i would go, i owe him a favour: he drove me and betsy to the doctors
to get her checked for virus

(betsy's my computer)
elsewise, i think it'll be cool.
just like halloween, y'know?
besides
I like dykes
they are generaly all so HOTTTT!!!
(like Lara crofts)

okkayy,
that is a fetish you guys and girls should not be ready to read about!

PG-18!!!!

Anyways back to my moans
(the lamenting kind)

aye let me bemoan my fate.
oops gonna be late.
swing by in a mo' ... printers here are so temper-mental

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home