Wednesday, July 10, 2002

"Probably Swollen" is a little mental buggery that happens quite often with me-- call it my fetishization with coherence, LOL! Nonetheless, this is an outtake of a popular beat by "Nail" Tolliday and Simon Mills... Their Bio's here(Click on: "Bent') --And, anyways, I kinda got alittle High on the voice... so here is my take on it, some parts of the original composition is so generically- fuxked up, so I just put my old two mental mitts together and spun out my version. Y'know if you think it's more poignant or sad or kewl or tripped-out... gimmie a shout abouts what ya think okay?

bodhisivatta@hotmail.com
(yesh! you doods and doodettes finally know where ich stay!)

without further adieu:
-------------------------


When you are here
With me there is
No peace-fuller sighs

Don’t need anything
Else to feel alive

You electrify
Me and I want
To be in your arms
For always

For Always
our love is
Stolen made off with
the quietest shade
of loud:

holds me
like a lantern
soft gestures
like a cloud

a cloud
With no tears where
you pass me by
like gray shadows slide
flash-showers that
whisper no goodbyes

to shape the cries
I deny
in me
that I still want to be
in your arms
for Always

For Always
our love is
Swollen
made of
The quietest shade
Of loud

and holds me
Burn lambent
Scored-textured
Like a doubt

A doubt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home