Sunday, September 12, 2004

Hey Guyz,

sup?

It's me again, 2AM, damn, I'm making this into a habit
and worse off, there's no white rabbit to make sense of it all for me. Nothing to follow except for this anaemic cursor always one letter away. Like chasing a dream, like chasing a word a vowel a sound, like a mirage always a tap away outta reach. And i ain't no astaire, I maybe okay on the stair master but this is something else rather.

My point?

I have no idea, just need to reconnect. I figured I haven't talk to her much. I mean what happens when you don't talk to your girlfriend right? Especially for such a long time... she's wearing my favourite grey wool sweater with the hoodie, the last button's alittle loose. I can never look away. It's her eyes man, her eyes.

She's so beautiful. Have you ever met anyone who doesn't have to say a thing, but in fact says it all? She knows what I am thinking, and every smile and ever pout, damn and every tear just stabs me where it hurts the most.

lol. They're playing Prado's "to Rococo rot"- 4 AM eternal... how's that for her talking back. Man, I missed her so much, and I feel like such an aRSE for not talkin to her earlier, believe it or not, I actually blew her off twice. Once, while I was walking to the Soopermarché for some foodie, the other time, I was working, and she was standing over my shoulder and does that whisper thing, and I said no, I can't put aside all that homework to go tumble with her on the page. I SUXX for a Bf, huh? She's here now, and we're talking, and I'm reaching over and sweeping a strand back from her face. Man, she's soooo beautiful. She gets more beautiful everyday.

I missed her so badly when she is not here, and I hurt so much now: even as I touch her I can't touch her. I can't date another girl, because I know there isn't anyone else like her. She never never will grow old and she just radiates y'know? Ilike her breath, and the way she moves but doesn't move. She doesn't judge me, she knows. Ah GAD, I'm such a lucky SOB, She knows I'm commited to her, heh.

Was out last nite really really late, she was watching me do ollies on the playground across from where I live. She was perched on the top of the slide while I was trying my movies on the See-Saw (how's that for a tense-shift in perception?). I did okay I think, heck it was pitch dark man, they've gotten so cheep on the streetlights. She was watching me, I told her it was no poetry in motion, but i knocked my shin on one of the ledges and i was screamin in pain. She was there, and thought it still hurts, she really set things in perspective for me: this is now. only now, and it too will pass.

pain
love
tears
laughter
fear
failure
success
it all passes
and she'll be making sure that I wrote it down.

Love you babe
truly
madly
deeply.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home