Friday, August 01, 2003

Quoth I a Valley-girl "high"

OHmiGAWDDD!

Just handed in my official essay.
Nice..................

so what now? yammering on the keyboards....
my shoulders are skittering, because of some peelage on them.
That's what happens when you kiss the sun for wayyy too long...

Kewl! Truckker TANs! Sleeveless Ts are nice, but the funny thing about them is that they have no shoulder-rags to wipe yer chill on, yup, look ma: no sleeves! I don't mind, it's the shirt-tail wag for me, but really, is that a ploy for the Calvin Kleins out there??

Okay, picture this (don't do it if you are easily turned on/off)

You have some cool trickling down your face, so what? down you swipe up the hem(p) of your T, and do a quick dab. okay. what shows?

Your FReakin Belt Zone, is what.
So if you are like them chillahs and playahs and gots yer pants sliding down past yer hips, then your undie is showing, and what do you read?
Calvin Kleins, Jockey, Joe Boxers , Tommy Hilfiger and What have yas...
And you do yer Kardio exercises just right, you might sport some abs, and suddenly the mid-riff is a signifier/signified for SEX, and the undies and the intimates et cetera et cetera...

some people call it unconscious flirting
some people call it wiping of sweat
some people call it gross

i call it "product placement".

damnit... Fucking Calvin Klein owes me at least a few grand for that kinda product placements, if you ask me. Is them more insidious than a Darth Lord of the Sith, hey?

but then again, the body is nothing more than an abstract site for advertise-ments... but at least billboards get rent monies, I don't. okay-okay, could be worst, i could be paying those undies... what?!
just cuz my aunt works at a Duty-Free place in a transit lounge, and gets good deals, you gonna rag on me?!

get in line baby.
heheheheheheheh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home