Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Hey, it's me again

slippin' in for a short short
before lunchy and grind again...

just gotta tell ya about Astrud Gilberto.
She totally ROXX
if you can get your hand on some of her stuff, do so!
Look for it under Genre of "Bossa Nova" (New Wave).
Like all cool CDs, it's produced by VERVE ( my fave label)
I like "desafinado" it's pretty cool. Astrud's grooves are not for rushing, it's for those sun drenched days, or rainy noons, when you are pining for a bit of glow y'know?

(By the way, I am supping on some nice light stewy soup, and it's Yum)

Point is, I think I found a natural lithium here, not some
chemmy crap, but something that settles the stirred up crap, and loosen the knots in the tummy.

okay, gotta slide on by,
you kids chill y'hear?




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home