Friday, February 23, 2007

Recently,

I have rethought about my desire for the definitive dichotomy between good and evil. I know there may be some of you that would disagree with my posting that i desire that.

hold on a minute.

in view of current American politics, you may be tsk-tsking your way to the mouse to click to another blog, but hang on a moment.

what i mean is the ultimate dichotomy, not this shitty subjective gd vs evil that some idiot on a podium can decide and classify. I mean a truly good vs the truly banal base evil.

i still keep to my desires, but i would like to divorce it from the shitty context of today. If you ask me the people who claims that today are no different than the grayish morass of compromises, because they are merely assuming the mantle of goodness but have not earn the right for it, thereby counterfeiting their promises and so-called strictures.

so there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home