Thursday, January 26, 2006

give up
lie down
take a breath and see what comes up next
irony is what. i dunno why we are doing this, why we are doing this. life is a silly thing and i am so tired and sleepy now that it does not matter anymre. love is leeched out and hope is a funny little made in china bobbly head doll. I have no clue as to what I am talking about anymore. life sucks and then we realized that life sucks. I think what it all comes to is just a bunch of hooey and who is keeping us in the game. i am not afriad to die, just that the pain that comes with the dying part is so annoying, and unnatural death are sledom pretty.

i want to look good when i die, thzt is the least i can do for myself right?

i just hoe that there is a way that i can keep my senses up, energy up, and head down. this is just too maddening, and my wrist hurts already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home