Saturday, February 12, 2005

Oh God.

I am teaching again.

-- this semester, that is.
You know it's becoming a nasty habit. I love to give it up but I can't
I think in a previous life, I was someone's mom who died with nagging on her lips.
EW.
I just keep trying to drown the fuckin wide-eyes in more info., cuz IT'S IMPORTANT!
I let 'em talk but they never say nothing, so I will just let them bull-shit their way all wrong.
Oh well. I should moonlight as some sorta S&M guy with a sk8bored and make'em pay me for teachin 'em Old English and Old High German and Latin and Medieval History in trivia mode, while I whip them and make'em lick my boots.

Ew. Damn I shouldn't chat with "D" quite so overmuch. Her vibes rubbed off on me this week, I got a major overdosage of whips, chains, comics and ethical-go green-biodegradable cleaning agents for dildos. She's awesome, and prolly the only girl I know who's a Grad student that works as a Dominatrix. Peeps who actually have a copy of the Georgia Straight might be able to locate her. She Ain't cheap, so she told me. I dunno. I remember "D" as the funky comic book GRRRL, and by the way, "D" if you are reading this:

"WHERE'Z MY JHONNY THE HOMICIDAL MANIC ISSUE#3, bEE-YATCH!??!"

(AND DON'T YOU GET ANY CHOCOLATE PUDDING'ED STILLETTOED FOOT PRINTS ON IT, I'M ON TO YA!)

Ahem.
Yeah, like I was sayin--
I am teaching again; it's awful fun, but I miss being just a student where I can workout more regularly, read mindless drivel and also watch TeeVee, and have the time to window drool at new books, cool boards and maybe stylin' threads. I still can't afford any (the moo-lah I make go straight back my tuition) of the cool stuff, but it sux if I can't even droool at them, y'know?

I haven't been downtown for over 2 months, folks, that totally sucks. I drape a gym towel over my board cuz I don't wanna face it in shame. Fuck. I hate being grounded. It feels like I am...well, grounded. (Duhhh...drool....hhuhuuhhh....). Gym time is minimal and when I am there, I worry about work, studies and all der shite.

Ah NEED a LYfe!!!
Come save me!
Lay yer hands on my kaboose and free me to ride my board!
Phuck. I wanna go out soooo bad.
but there's so much homework.

When did I become such a responsible turd?
Phuck- thank god most of my riding buddies don't read this shit.
else I'll lose all the street cred.

Phuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home