Saturday, February 12, 2005

I am floating on Bergman again... for those who dunce know what to do, but would like to lissen to the man, well, easy:

go to my profile link and look for that little audio linc, and then simpperly click on it, and you'll download it into your computer. It's no virus, hunnsters, it's actually pretty good. For those of you viralphobics, this is REALLY a song-- and If I want to pass you a virus, I won't wear a condom, ok? Geez, Just kidding! I'm clean as a, er, whistle (hmmm, eerie no?)

I feel alittle at ease now, I just spent the day catnapping and blogging and also a little studying. I did the gym this morning but I didn't like it as much for once, cuz my mind was away... and it is looking out alot nowadays as oppose to looking in. So, giving it sometime to look in is always reassuring, I mean you don't know what you have until you checked, am I right?

Talked to my friend/s about committing suicide today:

How would you do it?
When?
Is it a statement you'll be making or merely the efficient greasy-spotting of yourself on a pavement?

I figured I;ll like to make a statement, and I always like water, maybe I'll go drown myself at the sea if I would do it, and I'll attach a water-proofed bottle with a little note in it.

Or maybe get myself immolated, and my ash compacted into little pellets so that these little pellets can be sent out to friends and subscribers of my blogg. It think that'll be cool.

My friend perfer to go at the moment of orgasmic climax. A Heart-attack.
the other just want to slit wrist in a hot water bath.
One had the awesome vindictiveness to go get aids and sleep with all of her Exs and people she doesn't like... whoa, remind me not to piss her off!

There are moments where I want to go screaming and crying like a baby... which is alittle counter-productive, but me thinks jumping off a building is classic, I think paradoxically, that's the bravest act, one should not be afraid to be afraid at the moment of death-- and is willing to accept the greatest fear-- that I may splitseconds b4 dying, actually change my mind, lol..... yeah, i maybe a masochist too, lol.

Ah death, why does any talk of her has to be taboo, or clinically mad?
If we can talk about living and retirement and sex and chocolate, why can't we talk about death?
It's a part of life, we can love it alittle, can't we? The great equalizer, that she is.

In a world where nothing is fair or absolute ( and there never was promises that it would be), I think she is the last possible one to hang my cap and neuroses on, she takes all irregardless, you gotta admire that kinda professionalism, yeah?

Maybe we can prepare ourselves for life, by learning alittle about death.

I always noticed that almost all the people who die, seems to harbour some regret and that they are afraid to let go. Those that do let go are by far the more interesting people sub group of citizentry. Life isn't just about living and running away from death. Life is also respecting the dignity that you live your death as well. go with alittle pizzazz, go with a bang-

-- oops guess that orgasmic death throes isn't quite as silly as I thought it to be after all, eh?

food for thought
chocolate for sex:

Self destruction is a luxury
Self preservation is a Necessity.
Life is you constantly writing post dated checks for your experiences.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home