Saturday, August 13, 2005

Yup,

I am right.

No only did that someone read my blog, but its actually able to get in.
Well, Fucker, I changed the password, good-fun trying again.

I hate these share-a-computers.
Do you feel like a big shot motherfucker?
Well, hack your own asshole, cuz shit's been drooling out of your mouth.
Har-Har.

I'll like you to try again, and while you're at it, why don't you delete the whole fucking thing?
Life's transient anyways, so why should anything stay?

I curse you:
May your most cherished dreams and desires that you have worked to realize turn to shit and rot your being to the very core till the end of eternity.

How'd you like that? Nice one hey?
Piss me off and that's what you get.
No Refunds, lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home